Welcome to the 1st Annual "Run with the Son" 5K Fun Run & Walk. We hope you will join us for this benefit for the ministry of Bible Memory at the gorgeous Ox Bow Park trail. This 5K course is used for the local IHSAA sectional and regional Cross-Country meets. We will have chipped timing for those desiring to compete in the race and we will have a different area at the park for those just desiring to walk and talk as they support the ministry. We look forward to you joining us on November 18, 2017. Things kick-off at 9:45 am with the guys race, followed by the gals at 10:30 am. Then we have a specific time at 11:15 for the Fun Walk for all to enjoy.
- Welcome! If you would like to take part in Bible Memory Ministries 1st Annual "Run with the SON" 5K/Fun Run & Walk, please fill in your details in the form below and you will be automatically registered. To receive a T-Shirt, event registration must be completed by the end of the day on October 27th in order to secure a correct shirt size, after that time you will be given the closest size that is still avaliable until supplies last.
- You can still register after October 27th, but will not be guaranteed a correct T-shirt size.
- Cost is $25 and awards will be given to the top three finishers in each age group of the TIMED 5K RUN. (Ages 11-70+)
- The 5K course is well marked, policed, and there will be mile splits
- NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT.
- FUN WALK: will not be timed or have awards, but a great way to enjoy a beautiful park for a great cause.. CHILDREN riding in strollers are FREE.