Bible Verse Requirements
Bible Memory Camp is available to everyone. The incentive to memorize scripture will be reflected in the summer camp fee. If ALL 32 verses are memorized, you will receive a lower camp fee. It is important for the Bible Memory Office to get confirmation of verses memorized to get the lower fee.
The summer camp fee based on if you did the 32 verses or not between the dates of August 14th through May 10th of each year leading up to that summer camp. the number of verses memorized is:
- under 32 verses memorized – NO discount.
- 32+ verses memorized – FULL DISCOUNT.
Listed below are the 5 different memorization programs Bible Memory offers. Prices for all the programs are listed on the Bible Memory order form.
- Monthly Program – This is for students in grades K-12. Each grade level has a “reference only” verse card with 32 verses to memorize.
- Weekly Program – This is for students in K-8 grades. Each grade level has a “reference only” verse card with 32 verses to memorize.
- Learn On Your Own – These verses come in a business card size set with 32 verses to memorize for grades 2-12.
- Preschool ABC Flash Cards – For preschool-age children to memorize verses while learning the alphabet. Each card has a verse that start with each letter of the alphabet.
- Adult Verse Cards – Years 1, 2, 3 and 4 come in a business card size set with 52 verses to memorize.